Marine Corps League Auxiliary
- To preserve the traditions and to promote the interests of the United States Marine Corps;
- To maintain true allegiance to America institutions;
- To hold sacred the history and memory of the men and women who have given their lives to this Nation;
- To perpetuate the history of the United States Marine Corps and, by fitting acts, to observe the Anniversaries of historical occasions of particular interest to Marines;
- To create a bond of comradeship between the Auxiliary and the Marine Corps League, Inc.;
- To aid voluntarily and to render assistance to all Marines and former Marines, as well as to their families;
- To help decorate the graves of all deceased Marines whenever and wherever possible;
- To strive for the passage of legislation favorable to the Marine Corps League, Inc. and to the United States Marine Corps and its personnel;
- To always foster love of honesty, Loyalty and Truth, and a reverence to our God, Our Country, Our Family and Our Home.
What We Do
- Support Marines: Veterans, Active Duty, Family, and Each Other;
- Support Veterans Legislation: Inform, Write letters to support State and Congressional initiatives;
- Support Youth & Community: Young Marines, Operation Little Angel, local outreach;
- Support MCL Detachments: Birthday balls, parades, memorials, fundraisers, conventions, family events;
- Support Active Duty Marines: Gift boxes, Wounded Warriors, families at home.
- Those eligible for membership in this Auxiliary are the Wives, Widows, Mothers, Stepmothers, Sisters, Daughters, Stepdaughters, Grandmothers, Granddaughters, Daughters-in-law, Aunts, Nieces, Mothers-in-Law and Sisters-in-Law of a Marine or FMF Corpsman eligible to belong to the Marine Corps League and Women Marines (former, active and reserves) and Associate Members. (Not less than 16 years of age).
- Interested in becoming a member? Please click on the Districts and Units Tab above to locate a Unit in your area. The District Vice or her assistant will be able to answer any questions you may have and provide you with the necessary information. Regular and Associate Membership applications can be found by clicking on the Administrative and Forms Tab.
Call to Meetings & Minutes
Administrative and Forms